INSTALLATION OF SVI Commercial & Industrial GAS SAVER
- Make sure all burner knobs / taps are on off position.
- Switch off gas supply valve to stove / burner.
- Note that SVI gas saver should be kept away from direct heat or flames.
- Secure female end of gas saver onto the male end of the stove / burner.
- Secure male end of the gas saver in to the gas connection supply end. Use standard Teflon tape for sealing.
- Use spanners for proper fitting at all ends. Double check the fittings, Switch on the gas supply.
- Ensure that there is no gas leakage. To make sure, check all the fitting ends by applying soap water solution. If bubbles occur then it’s not securely fitted.
- Congratulations! You have successfully installed your SVI gas saver, which can save up to 25% gas.
- Note :
Install STRICTLY as per the instructions provided.
Do NOT use the gas saver in case of any gas leakage is noticed after the installation
SOME INSTALLATION OF SVI Commercial & Industrial GAS SAVER